Update on COVID-19 and Duke Events
Officials at Duke University, along with health officials worldwide, have been monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19. Amid the rapidly evolving situation, Duke University and Duke Health, including Duke Health Development and Alumni Affairs, have suspended the following events through June 30, 2020:
- Duke Reunions Weekend 2020 has been postponed. For more information, please visit the Reunions page, email email@example.com, or call 919-684-9980.
- Board meetings, regional events, and local events through June 30, 2020, will be postponed or cancelled. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respectfully ask that you do not visit campus if, within the last 14 days, you have:
- Traveled to or from any at-risk locations.*
- Have had close contact with someone known to have traveled from at-risk locations.
- *Any country/area for which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issues a Level 2 or higher travel notice is currently considered an at-risk location (As of March 12, 2020, this includes Iran, Italy, Japan, Mainland China, and South Korea).
Many thanks for your patience and consideration as together, we contribute to protecting the well-being of the Duke University and Duke Health community.
For further information, please see: